A Demon Draped in Grey - Albert Fish

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

A Demon Draped in Grey - Albert Fish

Post by alien_head »

Albert Hamilton Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American sado-masochistic serial killer and cannibal. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria and possibly the Brooklyn Vampire. The horrific true story of elderly cannibal, sadomasochist, and serial killer, who lured children to their deaths in Depression-era New York City.

youtu.be/jQW-axDlgWI

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: A Demon Draped in Grey - Albert Fish

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember watching a documentary about Albert Fish years ago. He was truly an evil man. I just wish that sometimes in these documentaries they would stop talking about their poor and abusive circumstances growing up. I grew up in an abusive house and I'm not a serial killer. We all make choices in our lives as adults....and we have to be responsible for those choices.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

I've watched another video about this killer before. A truly discussing man. Any person who targets kids as their victims should be severely tortured and made to pay for their sins. I know it may seem harsh, but I despise people like Albert Smith.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

When reading about a killer like Fish, it makes you wonder just how many serial killers there were during his time and the time before him. Noting that there was no advanced forensic science to sold most of the murders....it makes you wonder.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I have never heard of Albert Fish, however, I have watched and read a lot of stories of cannabilism. In one incident, a woman killed her husband and feed her husband's meat to her kids. I think these people are mentally ill.

Post by rnastee »

jasmine wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:55 am I have never heard of Albert Fish, however, I have watched and read a lot of stories of cannabilism. In one incident, a woman killed her husband and feed her husband's meat to her kids. I think these people are mentally ill.
Really? I've never heard about this story before. Do you have some kind of link to the story? I would really like to read about it. Thanks.