The Boneyard: The Most Horrific Murder Case Since The Zodiac Killer | Leonard Lake

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

The Boneyard: The Most Horrific Murder Case Since The Zodiac Killer | Leonard Lake

Post by alien_head »

The story of American serial killer Leonard Thomas Lake and his accomplice Charles Ng. The documentary starts with the cyanide poisoning suicide of Lake, the ensuing investigation, and the horrors that were discovered.

youtu.be/O1evWtQS0BU

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: The Boneyard: The Most Horrific Murder Case Since The Zodiac Killer | Leonard Lake

Post by jeremydeth »

If I can remember correctly about this case, when they dug up the bodies from his property they found the bodies of some babies. They even found a drawing depicting him eating a baby. If there is a Hell, I hope he's in it now.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: The Boneyard: The Most Horrific Murder Case Since The Zodiac Killer | Leonard Lake

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember this story. He had also built a special room were he would keep them to raped and torture them. Don't know what happened to his accomplice. The last I remember he was fighting extradition from Canada.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

They really do need to bring back torture as a punishment for some people. Just imagine the horrors his victims endured before they died. He kept them alive for some time raping, torturing and humiliating them before he ultimately killed them. I even heard that he might have even cooked one of his victim's baby. Just disgusting.