The Insane Mother Who Starved Her Daughter To Death

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

The Insane Mother Who Starved Her Daughter To Death

Post by ricky1874 »

Just came across this video today. What could drive a mother to torture, starve and kill her daughter? When they asked her why she did it, she just said "I don't know, I just did it". Very sad story.

The case of Angela McAnulty is a peculiar and frankly bizarre case, one that still haunts the minds of all who witnessed it unfold. Mother of 4 and wife to Richard McAnulty, Angela singled out her oldest daughter, Jeanette Maples, and did unthinkable horrid things to her in the name of discipline.

youtu.be/6HlfLKGGVEw

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: The Insane Mother Who Starved Her Daughter To Death

Post by jasmine »

All sorts of unthinkable things happen in society. While I never heard of this case, recently, I read about a woman who butchered her husband, cooked, and fed her kids. How can human beings do such things? Perhaps, these are not human beings, they are beasts born in human form.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I watched the video. This is one of the saddest and most disgusting videos that I've ever watched before. How could this mother be so cruel? I got happy when they gave her the death penalty but then got sad again when they changed it and only gave her life. How can she be allowed to live when she took her daughter's life in such a cruel way?
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by alien_head »

Unfortunately this happens all too often of a mother harming her kids. But the saddest part is often times they are either given a light sentence or found completely innocent of the charges due to mental issues. I totally disagree with these types of outcomes.