The 10 Year Old Serial Killer...Mary Bell

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

The 10 Year Old Serial Killer...Mary Bell

Post by alien_head »

This little girl you’re looking at now was convicted in December of 1968 after she had confessed to multiple killings. She was just 10 years old at the time of her first murder and is now one of the world’s most notorious child killers in modern history.

youtu.be/XEzOV-sjsKk

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: The 10 Year Old Serial Killer...Mary Bell

Post by mr_iqman »

Can we just knowledge that killers come in all kinds of different types, sizes and genders. A monster can assume the shape of anything. We need to stop judging a book by its cover.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

Yeah I agree with you, I also heard of a eleven year old kid who was in a murder gang. But still I believe that those people who do bad things can change and be good too, they just need assistance.
India

Post by iamawriter »

This is about my observation of any serial killer No matter which country they belongs to they will have a girl friend who will adore them and never object to their activities.

How do you explain that?
It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

iamawriter wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:07 am This is about my observation of any serial killer No matter which country they belongs to they will have a girl friend who will adore them and never object to their activities.

How do you explain that?
Quite a bit of these killers get a whole lot of fan mail once they go to prison. Especially the women killers. They get huge amounts of fan mail and love letters. I think it just shows the darker side of society.
India

Post by iamawriter »

And that is the main reason why there will never be an end to serial killers. Many have warped minds and unless they visit a shrink or those who are aware of these take them to a shrink to clean their mind this saga of serial killing will go on.
It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

Without even watching the documentary, this girl looks like a killer to me. It's in her eyes....a crazyness. And she actually looks like a grown woman.