Serial Killers By Country

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Serial Killers By Country

Post by alien_head »

This is a list of the countries with the most serial killers. According to this list, the USA has more serial killers than all the countries in the world combined.
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (98.01 KiB) Viewed 2058 times

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Serial Killers By Country

Post by jeremydeth »

It is a shame that the US ranks this high. We have more serial killers here than all the world's countries combined 10x. Clearly this says a lot about our country and it's society.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

If this list is correct, it says alot about America and its society. I think over here serial killers are often glamorize and sort of turned into celebrities over here. The media has a fascination with them and are constantly writing articles and doing documentaries about them.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

kingsnite wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:44 pm If this list is correct, it says alot about America and its society. I think over here serial killers are often glamorize and sort of turned into celebrities over here. The media has a fascination with them and are constantly writing articles and doing documentaries about them.
I agree with you. Just think about the way the media treated the Columbine High School shooters back in 1999. They turned those guys into celebrities with all the coverage they gave them. Till this day those guys have a cult of followers that practically worship them.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

I really wish some of these so called scientist and psychologist over here in America would take a look at this graph and do some serious research as to why there are so many serial killers here in the US as oppose to the rest of the world. Maybe we need to take a look at our society and find out what we're doing wrong that the rest of the world isn't doing.