The worst and most infamous American serial killers from each state.

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

The worst and most infamous American serial killers from each state.

Post by alien_head »

These are videos of some the worst and most infamous American serial killers of all time from each state in the USA

youtu.be/Y7pIgYnjvW4

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: The worst and most infamous American serial killers from each state.

Post by jasmine »

I am always surprised why people are fascinated with such stories, they continue to produce and view such content. I am not interested in reading any such crime stories, it only makes me sick. Instead of cromes, am more interested in reading about bravery, courage, compassion, etc.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: The worst and most infamous American serial killers from each state.

Post by ricky1874 »

jasmine wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:19 am I am always surprised why people are fascinated with such stories, they continue to produce and view such content. I am not interested in reading any such crime stories, it only makes me sick. Instead of cromes, am more interested in reading about bravery, courage, compassion, etc.
Unfortunately, over here in the US, we have a lot of serial killers and mass shootings. So, it is a major problem that law enforcement and psychologist are trying to figure out. So, it is still a major topic of discussion over here.