Doctor Death: Britain's Worst Serial Killer

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Doctor Death: Britain's Worst Serial Killer

Post by alien_head »

Britain’s biggest serial killer was a doctor, Dr Harold Shipman. Unsuspected for many years, Dr. Shipman selected his victims from his patient list. There were clues, but who in the community would believe that a doctor would kill his patients? Suspected of killing over 350 people during his career, it was clumsy attempts at forging the will of one of his victims in his own favour that alerted the police and led to his arrest. Found guilty at his trial and jailed for life, Dr Shipman committed suicide never accepting his guilt.

youtu.be/3-KVuVjmjmU

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Doctor Death: Britain's Worst Serial Killer

Post by jasmine »

Do we know why this doctor killed his 350 patients? Was he experimenting with something? If he did not accept his crime and if he committed suicide, he must have truly believed in what he did. Maybe he was doing some experiments on human beings.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

jasmine wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:12 pm Do we know why this doctor killed his 350 patients? Was he experimenting with something? If he did not accept his crime and if he committed suicide, he must have truly believed in what he did. Maybe he was doing some experiments on human beings.
In the video, it said he tried to kill some people for profit and some to cover his tracks. But, I think he was just someone that enjoyed killing people. I think he enjoyed playing the god role.

Post by davidworth »

Wow! I never heard of this guy before. I wonder if this is because I'm from America and not from the UK? It would seem to me that a person with this many killings would be a household name across the world.