Belle Gunness - The Nightmare from Norway

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Belle Gunness - The Nightmare from Norway

Post by alien_head »

Norwegian born serial killer Belle Gunness had the Midwest as her killing fields 110 years ago.

Belle was a wife, mother, a widow and a sister, who killed most probably over 40 people and buried them on her farm(s) - She lured most of her victims by placing personal ads in Scandinavian papers in the Midwest. Her screening process was thorough and she would only accept visits from men with enough cash to be considered a 'good catch'.
One night, in 1908, when Belle's house burns down and the charred bodies of her three youngest children and a woman, presumed to be her, her inexplicable disappearance leaves detectives and townsfolk in shock and horror.

youtu.be/rYLCRDnQzRg

Re: Belle Gunness - The Nightmare from Norway

Post by veronikam »

I think Belle escaped the fire she set, leaving her dentures behind to foil those searching for her. She was a terrible person and I am pleased to know she no longer walks this earth.

Re: Belle Gunness - The Nightmare from Norway

Post by penelope69 »

She was too smug and manipulative, so I don't think she would be the sort of person to take her own life. Even if she were arrested and brought in by the police, I think she would be strutting around with her head held high. She got away, I'm sure of it.