The woman killed her five children and herself, blaming demons for this

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The woman killed her five children and herself, blaming demons for this

Post by staarker »

A young woman from the United States committed suicide in December 2020, and before that she killed her five children and set fire to the house with their bodies inside. In her dying letter to her husband, she explained this by her weakness in the fight against demons.

In West Virginia (USA), 25-year-old Oreanna Myers shot five of her children (three relatives and two adopted), and then set fire to a house and shot herself. This happened on December 8, 2020, but the details of the incident were leaked to the press only a few days ago.

During the investigation of the tragedy, it turned out that Myers was actively engaged in witchcraft, that is, in fact, she was a witch. She performed various magical rituals at home and arranged sessions of spiritualism. https://anomalien.com/the-woman-killed- ... -for-this/

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: The woman killed her five children and herself, blaming demons for this

Post by ricky1874 »

I'm just so sick and tired of people using the excuse of someone killing the kids as a mental problem when it comes to women killing them. Some people are just plain evil...regardless of their sex. Can we just start seeing these people for what they are...just evil people.

Re: The woman killed her five children and herself, blaming demons for this

Post by penelope69 »

ricky1874 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:45 pm I'm just so sick and tired of people using the excuse of someone killing the kids as a mental problem when it comes to women killing them. Some people are just plain evil...regardless of their sex. Can we just start seeing these people for what they are...just evil people.
I agree. I also get so tired of these cases of women killing there kids and blaming something else on it. In my opinion, these are just evil women doing evil things. They should not get off the hook just because they are women.