World's Most Evil Killers - Charles Ng and Leonard Lake

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

World's Most Evil Killers - Charles Ng and Leonard Lake

Post by alien_head »

Serial killing partners Leonard Lake and Charles Ng murdered eleven people in California in the 1980s. They had a secret bunker where they raped and killed their prey.

youtu.be/_gBB4wyXLcE

Re: World's Most Evil Killers - Charles Ng and Leonard Lake

Post by penelope69 »

This has got to be the worst case of serial killing in history. I can't wrap my head around how these creatures could do this.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember watching a documentary about this story about 20 years ago. This has got to be one of the worst cases of torture and killings by serial killers ever in my opinion. It's just sick that they actually recorded some of their victims. I just wished that Leonard Lake could have lived and would have suffered in prison before being executed.

Post by veronikam »

This case is so unbelievably evil and almost beyond comprehension..How sick, sadistic and twisted does a person have to be to commit the actions of Lake and Ng? I shudder to think just how long this bizarre and evil things would’ve carried on if Ng didn’t get caught shoplifting.
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by patrickwass »

How is it possible that your husband, or ex-husband, can kidnap and hold people captive against their will on your family property and you don't have any idea about it? And why wasn't this woman being looked at more closely? It's her family's property. She should have been one of the prime suspects in the murders.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I do believe that Leonard's wife knew about the murderers and at the very least she may have participated in the murders. I mean, she was cleaning up evidence when she was clearly instructed not to do so. What more do you need as to evidence to being guilty.

Post by sammyk »

jeremydeth wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:31 pm I do believe that Leonard's wife knew about the murderers and at the very least she may have participated in the murders. I mean, she was cleaning up evidence when she was clearly instructed not to do so. What more do you need as to evidence to being guilty.
Yeah...I think it's pretty obvious that Lake's ex-wife was definitely not innocent. She must have had either a part in the tortures & murders of the victims or at-least some knowledge of it.

Post by crazy_nut »

The immunity granted to the wife was crazy. It almost falls into the category of negligence for how bad it was. Did they really get any useful information from her to justify giving her immunity? And for all we know she probably participated in the crimes.