World's Most Evil Killers - Don Miller

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

World's Most Evil Killers - Don Miller

Post by alien_head »

The story of a terrifying killer named Don Miller who snatched away the lives of four victims before being caught while trying to claim his fifth and sixth victim.

youtu.be/YatZK7F-J4k

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: World's Most Evil Killers - Don Miller

Post by ricky1874 »

It's crazy that this guy could get out and be walking the streets soon. I think that the prosecutors in this case didn't care about the victims and just wanted a conviction to make their resume look good. And, how could the judge accept a plea deal like this in the first place?
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

I thought I was going to hear death sentence! But no , instead he’s up for parole? I’m so sorry for the victims that live in fear of that monster maybe being freed 1 day. Indeed serial killer & parole shouldn’t be in the same sentence . Its dreadful plea deals are the only way to find the body of other victims. Why can’t they be tortured for that info if they’re already found guilty?

Post by veronikam »

Just hearing the pain and guilt in the brother’s voice is heartbreaking. “So, I have to protect her.” That monster shattered the lives for both of them. I just pray that they can somehow find some peace in their lives.