Top 5 Most SINFUL PRIESTS

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Top 5 Most SINFUL PRIESTS

Post by ricky1874 »

The priesthood is regarded as a noble vocation. Priest are so close to god that sometimes we forget that they’re people too, just like the rest of us. And like every person on earth, we all have our flaws, and as the people on this list will show, some are much worse then others. These are the top 5 Most Sinful Priests.

youtu.be/T0fJAKGHcIs

Re: Top 5 Most SINFUL PRIESTS

Post by crazy_nut »

Why do people hold people like this in so high regard is beyond me. Some of the most horrific crimes committed to others has occurred by people hiding behind the cloak of religion. A good person is a good person, and a bad person is a bad person, no matter how deep they claim to be at one with god.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Top 5 Most SINFUL PRIESTS

Post by jeremydeth »

I watched a TV special yeas ago that talked about how sexual predators go into the religious field to pray on people. It's still hard for me to understand how people like this can prey on others and no one reports him when so many of them know what he's doing.