The Gilgo Beach Serial Killings

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The Gilgo Beach Serial Killings

Post by staarker »

The bound bodies of four women are found along a desolate stretch of beach. Disturbing new details about the architect police say is a serial killer.

youtu.be/GHM-kk6-b7k

Re: The Gilgo Beach Serial Killings

Post by penelope69 »

Just listening to that 911 call gives me chills. I can't even imagine the horror that poor woman felt as she was calling 911 and also running for her life.

Post by davidworth »

It always amazes me that cases like these can be cold for years and decades and then a new detective or administration comes in and all of a sudden the case gets solved. It just makes you think...how much effort and resources did the previous administrations and detectives put forth??? If it was little to none because the victims were prostitutes, then they should be ashamed of themselves.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

davidworth wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:25 pm It always amazes me that cases like these can be cold for years and decades and then a new detective or administration comes in and all of a sudden the case gets solved. It just makes you think...how much effort and resources did the previous administrations and detectives put forth??? If it was little to none because the victims were prostitutes, then they should be ashamed of themselves.
My thoughts exactly. Maybe it's time for the federal government to establish a full-time cold case task force that's funded by the US government and has access to federal resources.