This Killer Murdered Six People So He Could Drink Their Blood

This forum topics are about serial killers, mass shooters and other vile killers throughout both current and past history.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

This Killer Murdered Six People So He Could Drink Their Blood

Post by alien_head »

Richard Trenton Chase was an American serial killer and cannibal who killed six people in Sacramento, California, from December 1977 to January 1978. He was nicknamed The Vampire of Sacramento because he drank his victims' blood and cannibalized their remains. But how was he caught?

youtu.be/UjpDdUjS0qA

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: This Killer Murdered Six People So He Could Drink Their Blood

Post by ricky1874 »

Although I know that the American criminal justice system is messed up, sometimes I do wonder if we should bring back torture. This MFer just seems like an evil person that just needs to be subjected to some extreme measures of discipline.

Post by davemre »

Usually I don't believe in execution, but for what he did to those 3 babies alone (not even adding the other brutal murders) I would have executed him myself!

Post by William_K »

ricky1874 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:08 pm Although I know that the American criminal justice system is messed up, sometimes I do wonder if we should bring back torture. This MFer just seems like an evil person that just needs to be subjected to some extreme measures of discipline.
That makes the two of us bro. i have also been contemplating the same. Some things are just F'd up so much that you wish you could eliminate or just delete the perpetrators.

Post by davidworth »

I watched the documentary. Stop blaming mental health for all these types of murders. This man knew exactly what he was doing...even until the end when he took his own life. Some people are just evil and want to kill!
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

No matter what types horrors a person goes through or experience as a child or teen, and I've been through some, that doesn't excuse murdering others...