Michigan Police Investigate Report of Possible Bigfoot Sighting

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Michigan Police Investigate Report of Possible Bigfoot Sighting

Post by staarker »

Police in Michigan briefly became Bigfoot hunters over the weekend when they were enlisted to investigate a call from a resident who spotted something resembling the famed cryptid lurking in her yard. According to a local media report, the very weird incident occurred at around one in the morning this past Friday when a woman called the 911 dispatcher for the Shelby Township police department with a rather strange concern. The caller explained that her doorbell camera had alerted her to a presence on her property and, ipon looking to see what it was, she was bewildered by the sight of a mysterious silhouette that was likened to Bigfoot. https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... -sighting/

Re: Michigan Police Investigate Report of Possible Bigfoot Sighting

Post by davidworth »

There has to be something to all these sightings. I'm convinced of this. I think there needs to be more investigations on this subject matter.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Michigan Police Investigate Report of Possible Bigfoot Sighting

Post by jasmine »

If Bigfoot is really there, I don't think it will come to the towns and cities, instead, it will hide in the hinterlands. If the woman has actually captured a silhouette in the camera, it could be some psycho, if she had actually seen the creature, it could be a hallucination. I don't immediately give into these kinds of baseless news.