The Giant of Kandahar. Fact or Fiction?

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

The Giant of Kandahar. Fact or Fiction?

Post by staarker »

The Giant of Kandahar was an enormous humanoid creature allegedly encountered and killed by a group of American soldiers on a mountainside in Afghanistan.
https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Giant_of_Kandahar
also

youtu.be/T92e0aaizaI

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: The Giant of Kandahar. Fact or Fiction?

Post by jasmine »

Soldiers in the war field live in a distorted reality. It was no giant that US soldiers killed in Kandahar, it was a figment of imagination. However, looks like people want to feed on this fictional account, there seem to be a lot of mterial on this topic, even a full length book
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember hearing about this story years ago.... maybe 10 years ago. To me it has a hint of truth to it. I think there are all kinds of strange things in this world just waiting to be discovered
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by alien_head »

I also remember hearing about this story years ago. It does sound sort of truthful to me. There are still countless things in the world that are yet to be discovered. Here is a interesting video I can across on YouTube.

"2002, Kandahar, Afghanistan. American troops encountered a giant, engaged in battle and killed it. So what is this giant? The megalithic remains of the world may have been left by giants, not by modern humans."

youtu.be/ua-_daZ9__o
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I think it is a fact because giants existed many years ago. I'm sure we could still have giants today that are not yet discovered. I write this because few years ago, I saw on the news the tallest man on earth and the shortest man on earth. This news is enough proof and evidence that giants existed.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

I also remember hearing about this story a long time ago. I'm not sure if I believe this or not but I do believe that there were once giants 10 plus feet tall that roamed the earth
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

It would be awesome if this story was true. I've been fascinated with giants my whole life and it would be amazing to find evidence of some still existing today. I have no doubt they were around in our not to long ago past.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

It would be nice if there were a dedicated group that was committed into looking into matters like giants. If giants existed, it would be nice to be able to follow their research and see what they discover.