Is the Chupacabra real?

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Is the Chupacabra real?

Post by kingsnite »

The Chupacabra has fascinated me for most of my life. Does it really exist? It's supposed to be a creature that sucks the blood of animals first sighted in Puerto Rico in 1995. What do you think it is? Is it a made-up story, a government experiment or a real natural species?

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Is the Chupacabra real?

Post by mr_iqman »

When ever I think about the Chupacabra I think about the creature in the Dean Koontz novel called, "Watchers". It was about a government experiment that escaped from the laboratory. If the exist, I think the Chupacabra is probably is a government experiment that escaped from one of their secret labs

Post by davidworth »

There might be some truth to the Chupacabra. I believe there are some military bases down in Puerto Rico. Maybe they were conducting experiments there and one of them got out?
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Post by staarker »

The Terrified Texans Who Are Hunting El Chupacabra

In the plains of Texas, a disgusting creature terrorises ranchers. A creature unlike anything they've ever seen before drains animals blood and leaves them for their owners to find the next morning. The perpetrator is known as the Chupacabra.

youtu.be/2bTD_WT1W1A

Post by davemre »

I really believe that it is some type of government experiment that escaped a long time ago. I believe it was captured and possible destroyed a long time ago.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Never heard of this creature called Chupacabra. I had to Google to find out. The first sighting of the creature was reported in Puerto Rico in 1995, however, until now no specimens have been found. The popularity of the creature is credited to the Hollywood movie Species. Interestingly, this movie was also released in 1995.