Government Experiments

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Government Experiments

Post by ricky1874 »

I believe that there are mysterious creatures among us. I wouldn't be surprised if something the government is working on in the Lab escaped and is now roaming around in the forest

Re: Government Experiments

Post by mystix71 »

A friend and I were talking about this more since the whole Wuhan Labs incident in 2019.

I feel like there are governments around the world messing with nature and doing experiments they shouldn't be. We will be the ones who pay the price when they mess up too. Just like with COVID-19. It was a lab leak and look what it did. Imagine something much worse. It is scary! I could only imagine what they are doing to people and animals in labs... Creating all sorts of weird new creatures.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

When you really start to think about all the different secret labs in all the different countries...it really starts to get scary.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

kingsnite wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:23 pm When you really start to think about all the different secret labs in all the different countries...it really starts to get scary.
That's why when I hear about a sighting of some strange creature on the news I half believe that it is true. You never know if it is some escaped government experiment or just a undiscovered creature in nature.

Post by davidworth »

Maybe this could explain all of these weird looking dead creatures that have been randomly showing up across the country. I mean, just look at the ones that have been washing ashore on the beaches.