Do dinasours still exist?

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Do dinasours still exist?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I have only seen photos of dinasours in books and in movies. I have never heard of a place in the world where people can visit to see them in real life.

It makes me wonder if they have really ever existed. Did they become extinct?

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Do dinasours still exist?

Post by mr_iqman »

According to scientist dinosaurs still exist today ...in the form of birds. Most scientist believe that modern day birds are the direct decedents of ancient dinosaurs from the past.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Do dinasours still exist?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

mr_iqman wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:29 pm According to scientist dinosaurs still exist today ...in the form of birds. Most scientist believe that modern day birds are the direct decedents of ancient dinosaurs from the past.
Wow really!
It's the same theory as saying that humans evolved from monkeys which is not true because we have gorillas and humans at the same time. When I read your first sentence I was excited just to know which part of the world they exist only to continue reading and find it's another evolution theory.

I really doubt it. Birds are very small while the dinosaurs we see in photos are giants.