Are there any giant animals humans haven't discovered yet?

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Are there any giant animals humans haven't discovered yet?

Post by alien_head »

In 2020, researchers saw for the first time what may be the longest animal ever. The creature, spotted in a deep-sea canyon off Australia, was a roughly 150-foot-long (45 meters) siphonophore. Each member of this group of species is made up of lots of smaller animals called zooids, which connect to form a long, string-like colony similar to a coral but that swims freely in the ocean.

https://www.livescience.com/giant-anima ... discovered

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Are there any giant animals humans haven't discovered yet?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I think there could be giant animals but maybe on a different planet. Because we know about elephants and giraffes already.

Don't you think some snakes could be called "giant snakes" because of their size?

If there are any unknown giant animals on this earth now they could be in abandoned islands or they live in the sea.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

Seeing how most of the oceans of this world haven't been explored yet, I will guess that there are many creatures and different species that have yet to be discovered.

Post by Hova »

Without a doubt. The oceans carry a bunch of cray undiscovered creatures, and I would not be surprised when we encounter some of these humongous animals once we acquire the right technology to explore the rest of the waters.

Post by Athanas »

Man has discovered only a few things yet there is still a lot to be discovered. Therefore, I think the giant animals may be discovered again.