Are lizard people real?

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Are lizard people real?

Post by ricky1874 »

I've been hearing a lot online lately about reptilian people that live on Earth that disguise themselves as average humans. Has anyone else heard about something like this? Do you believe it or is this just another make-up crazy story?

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: Are lizard people real?

Post by dave362 »

This belief probably comes from a guy named David Icke. He believes that the human race is controlled by a reptilian race that predated mankind. He has been talking about this subject for over 20 years I think, so it has probably become a movement by now

Post by Hova »

I don't think David Icke came up with this idea. We have similar stories in Africa that our shamans have been passing down through our traditional priests for millenniums. We are told of fiery balls that fell from the sky on the continent of Africa way back when there was so much fog and mist covering everything, you could not see the blue sky as it is now. Then out of those balls emerged these scaly, reptilian, humanoid beings that tried to pass as gods. Long story short, I feel like every tribe from the Far East, through Europe all the way to the US have these similar stories, being kept alive through Oral Literature.
Last edited by Hova on Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I have not heard of lizard people but in our culture, there is a widely held belief in snake people. According to the legend, there are certain species of snake that can convert to human beings and live like a normal human being. They can not only go back to their original form, i.e snake but can also take the feature of any human being. However, I do not believe this.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

No. It is not real. There are no lizard people. But if you are asking if a demon could change itself into a lizard , human or half lizard and human then that is true. And it could show itself to someone to make people think it is a human being changing themselves but it is just a demon.

But humans never came from reptiles.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

dave362 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:31 am This belief probably comes from a guy named David Icke. He believes that the human race is controlled by a reptilian race that predated mankind. He has been talking about this subject for over 20 years I think, so it has probably become a movement by now
I don't believe it started with him. There have been many cultures that have talked about similar being through history. A part of me thinks that there is some truth to this belief. I think the "Lizard people theory" has been around for a long time, so there may be some truth to it in the end.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Post by staarker »

David Icke: Conspiracy of the Lizard Illuminati (Part 1/2)
Conspiracy theorist David Icke takes us to a local satanic execution site and discusses the plot of the secret lizard illuminati.

youtu.be/1w2dMekIJLw