Do You Think Yeti is Real?

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Do You Think Yeti is Real?

Post by jasmine »

Yeti is a legendary animal that is said to to be living in the Himalayas in Nepal, India and Bhutan. Often translated as Abominable Snowman, Yeti are somewhat like Big Foot in the America, giant hairy creature that has appearance similar to humans and walks in two feet. In my home country, the legends of Yeti is very popular, there is even a skull of Yeti in a monastery. However, upon research it was found to be skull of mountain bear.

Re: Do You Think Yeti is Real?

Post by Hova »

I have a feeling they exist. I'm pretty sure there are members of the primate family that we have yet to lay our eyes on.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I saw the yeti animal in a cartoon. That is the first time I have heard of a creature called yeti. I think the cartoon is called everest but I'm not sure. If it existed, maybe it became extinct. I really hope the yeti is not someone's imagination or fiction.

Maybe it is another species of bears.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Mildredtabitha wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:31 pm I saw the yeti animal in a cartoon. That is the first time I have heard of a creature called yeti. I think the cartoon is called everest but I'm not sure. If it existed, maybe it became extinct. I really hope the yeti is not someone's imagination or fiction.

Maybe it is another species of bears.
The myth of Yeti is very popular in the Everest region (maybe that was the reason why the cartoon was named Everest). Yeti is said to be a white-haired big animal that walks like human beings but resembles a beer in appearance. A lot of people have claimed to see Yeti, a lot of people have claimed to have taken photos of yeti footsteps in the Himalayas.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I would like to see one for myself inorder to believe that it's true but I can't travel to the Himalayas anyway. So I will just search for any photos real one maybe I will see if I will believe.