Witness Reports Sighting of Giant, Red-Eyed "Man-Bat" in Bensenville, Illinois

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Witness Reports Sighting of Giant, Red-Eyed "Man-Bat" in Bensenville, Illinois

Post by staarker »

Manuel Navarette of UFO Clearinghouse said he received the following report at the end of April, which details an encounter with a winged humanoid in Bensenville, Illinois, that reportedly occurred on the 28th of that month. https://www.singularfortean.com/news/20 ... e-illinois

Re: Witness Reports Sighting of Giant, Red-Eyed "Man-Bat" in Bensenville, Illinois

Post by davidworth »

With all these reports of people seeing strange things, there has to be some type of truth to at-least some of them. I just don't believe that millions of people are just randomly seeing strange creatures and its just all imaginary.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Witness Reports Sighting of Giant, Red-Eyed "Man-Bat" in Bensenville, Illinois

Post by jeremydeth »

Whenever I see posts like this it just makes me want to go out and do some investigating journalism. Could you just imagine if a fraction of these reports are true. If so, that would be amazing