Is Bigfoot real?

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Is Bigfoot real?

Post by kingsnite »

I personally believe that a ape-like creature that can be considered a bigfoot does exits. But I believe alot of the bigfoot stories and photos out there now are fake. I partially believe in evolution and believe that it makes sense for a bigfoot like creature to exist now.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Is Bigfoot real?

Post by ricky1874 »

I believe bigfoot is real. But like you, I believe most of the claims of sightings are fake. But, there are just too many sightings from all across the world for it not to be true.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

I'm not sure if he is. I mean....they've been searching for him for decades now and still haven't discovered anything worth talking about.

Post by Micky »

I want to believe he is real, because the idea of him being real would be awesome. But I can't see a big beast like him, being able to evade capture all these years, and to only be witnessed by a few cameras seems odd. Especially now, as everyone and their mother has their own smartphone with a camera.

Otherwise, he's deep into cave systems and rarely comes out. I mean, we haven't fully discovered all of the world, there could be hidden places all over the world for a big foot to hide.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

If Bigfoot is real and he was ever captured....what do you think they will do with him....put it in the zoo, experiment on it, etc...??

Post by dottie »

Yes I think that Bigfoot is real because there are lots of sightings, like photos and videos to corroborate the fact that these kinds of creatures do exist.

Post by davemre »

I do believe that Big Foot might actually exist. It could just be a undiscovered bipedal mammal. But I don't believe in the Big Foot version that comes from outer space or another dimension.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Just like the legend of the Big Foot in the US, here in my home country, we have stories of yeti, the abominable snowman that lives in the Himalayas. There have been numerous stories of Yeti sightings. But none of them were scientifically proved.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

This topic reminds me of the cartoon called bigfoot. That is where I came across the name "bigfoot" for the first time.

According to the post, I understand big foot to mean s species with a very big foot. If that is the case, then bigfoot is very real. Giants in the past had very big foot. Also some people in my country especially from the Luo tribe, naturally have bigger foot.