Dog Man Photographed Near Zoo in Texas?

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Dog Man Photographed Near Zoo in Texas?

Post by staarker »

A peculiar photograph circulating online purportedly shows a small bipedal canine creature lurking at the edge of a zoo in Texas. The very weird image was reportedly shared on Reddit last month by a user who claims that the picture popped up on a "private zookeeper Facebook group." According to this individual, the photo was captured by a trail camera that was pointed at a fence that runs along the perimeter of a zoo believed to be in the city of Amarillo. Although the picture's chain of custody is rather suspect, the interloper seen in the image is undeniably weird. https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... -in-texas/
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (72.13 KiB) Viewed 1707 times

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Dog Man Photographed Near Zoo in Texas?

Post by jeremydeth »

I'm not sure about if this story is real, but the idea of having a critter cam installed to catch different things is intriguing to me. You never know what kinds of things you'll find lurking out at night
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Dog Man Photographed Near Zoo in Texas?

Post by ricky1874 »

This picture looks fake to me. Just looks like someone in a costume. But it would be nice if there were more clear pictures of it.