Chupacabra-Like Creature Caught in India

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Chupacabra-Like Creature Caught in India

Post by staarker »

A strange piece of footage out of India shows a mysterious hairless creature that was captured in a home and some have likened the peculiar animal to the legendary chupacabra. According to a local media report, the curious critter was discovered crawling up the wall of a residence in the city of Muzaffarpur earlier this week. The presence of the puzzling creature understandably caused concern among the people living in the house and they subsequently fled the home shortly after filming the frightening animal. https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/ ... -in-india/

youtu.be/PZDbz938lJ0

Re: Chupacabra-Like Creature Caught in India

Post by davemre »

It looks sort of like a dog but climbs like a cat. Not sure what it is but I doubt it's a chupacabra.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

chupacabra is said to be a blood-sucking creature that drinks blood from cattle. The animal shown in the video resembles the imaginary drawings of a chupacabra. However, I don't think it is a chupacabra. I believe it is a deformed dog (because of mutation).
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

jasmine wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:56 pm chupacabra is said to be a blood-sucking creature that drinks blood from cattle. The animal shown in the video resembles the imaginary drawings of a chupacabra. However, I don't think it is a chupacabra. I believe it is a deformed dog (because of mutation).
I agree that it's not a chupacabra, but I don't think it's a dog. Just look at the way it moves and climbs around. It moves more like some type of rat related animal to me.