Remains of a creepy creature found near the island where laboratory monkeys live

The discussion of cryptozoology - the study of and search for animals and especially legendary animals (such as Sasquatch) usually in order to evaluate the possibility of their existence
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Remains of a creepy creature found near the island where laboratory monkeys live

Post by staarker »

Off the coast of South Carolina is the so-called Monkey Island, on which only rhesus monkeys live. Scientists from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases previously conducted experiments on these former laboratory monkeys.

This territory is officially closed to the public and this is a federal ban, for violation of which you can get a big fine. Therefore, none of the locals swim there and no one knows what is happening on this island now.

But recently, this island again surfaced in the theories of conspiracy theorists, because on a beach near it, a local resident accidentally discovered a skeleton of a very unusual creature.
https://anomalien.com/remains-of-a-cree ... keys-live/
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (191.05 KiB) Viewed 4771 times

Re: Remains of a creepy creature found near the island where laboratory monkeys live

Post by davemre »

I don't live too far from this place but I never heard of it before. I wonder how many more places like this exist... but are hidden away from the public.