Serial Killers

Share your ideas about some interesting topics that you would like to see talked about.

Serial Killers

Post by veronikam »

Having a topic on serial killers would be great! This could also include mass shooters/killers as well. I think It would be nice to discuss how these killers think and what motivates them to kill.

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Serial Killers

Post by Mildredtabitha »

veronikam wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:13 pm Having a topic on serial killers would be great! This could also include mass shooters/killers as well. I think It would be nice to discuss how these killers think and what motivates them to kill.
Personally, I think this is a mental condition and most serial killers have become like that either because of a difficult childhood, watching horror movies, watching WWE , engaging in virtual reality experiences of murder or just out of revenge.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I've been watching a lot of videos lately about serial killers on YouTube. It just amazes me how some of them can commit these horrible and violent acts and still maintain a normal work and family life.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

This is a great topic to talk about. I know, like me, many people are interested in these types of people. What goes through the mind of a person that commits these evil acts? What lead them down this path? Many questions that many people want to know.
India

Post by iamawriter »

I am with you on this. I watch Crime Petrol an Indian serial and I get to see so many of them. I also remembered Charles Sobraj and to think he had a girl friend How could that girl friend approve of what he did is a million dollar question
It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

iamawriter wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:13 am I am with you on this. I watch Crime Petrol an Indian serial and I get to see so many of them. I also remembered Charles Sobraj and to think he had a girl friend How could that girl friend approve of what he did is a million dollar question
I know Charles Sobraj, he is now in jail in Nepal. It is confirmed that he killed 12 women, but the estimated number of his victim is 30. Some people are born criminals but what surprises me is how can someone support people like this one. A local girl married Charles Sobraj in 2008. How could she do that?
India

Post by iamawriter »

I too have the same question. This is like being on the side of a political party who are corrupt and still they win elections. That is what is happening in India today.
It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)