Religion?

Share your ideas about some interesting topics that you would like to see talked about.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Religion?

Post by dave362 »

Maybe a good and interesting topic would be that of religion. There are countless amounts of different religions in the world. I'm sure there would be lots of posts on it.

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Religion?

Post by jeremydeth »

Yeah, having a topic on religion would be good as long as if all the post stay respectful. Talking about religion is like talking about politics...things can get heated really quick.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

jeremydeth wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:23 am Yeah, having a topic on religion would be good as long as if all the post stay respectful. Talking about religion is like talking about politics...things can get heated really quick.
I agree jeremydeth. Talking about religion can easily lead to a heated argument. Personally, I think there's some beauty in all religions. And even if you don't agree with its core beliefs, you can still learn something from it by just listening and trying to learn more about it.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

I would be interested in contributing to a topic like this. I myself grew up in a religious cult. And although I'm not in it anymore, I do have some fond memories of some of the events and people. But, I'm glad I left. They were way too closed minded...especially for nowadays. They were actually against interracial dating and marriage when I went there.