Was 9/11 insider's job?

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Was 9/11 insider's job?

Post by jasmine »

A lot of people believe that 9/11 was an insider's job. These people think that someone high profile in the US helped Bin Laden and his company to attack on the US soil. I first heard about this theory in a documentary by Micheal Moor. You can find a lot of related videos on YouTube. As far as I am concerned, I do not think it was as insider's job, it was entirely a terrorist attack.

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: Was 9/11 insider's job?

Post by dave362 »

I don’t believe that 911 was staged by the US government. Something that big is just a little too hard to pull off if it was staged. Way too many people needed to be involved for a conspiracy theory like that to take place.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

In what context?

Part of me believes they were in on the attack to a certain extent. Not everyone but at least come people knew things were going to happen. I feel like wars or rumors of wars need to exist in order for the rich elite of the world to gather more wealth from people.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

There are many conspiracy theories about this topic. But, I haven't found any that seem credit worthy. I just think that it was a terrorist attack on America