Is this a conspiracy about covid vax?

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Is this a conspiracy about covid vax?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I read on a website about a doctor discovering that the Covid vaccinated people had a Mac address that appeared on the doctor's phone after opening Bluetooth.

The doctor experimented this with several people and many people had an address reflect on the doctor's phone but it didn't happen to some few vaccinated people.

Do you think this is a conspiracy?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Is this a conspiracy about covid vax?

Post by jasmine »

I have seen a couple of websites running news on Covid vaccine conspiracy theory, but none of the websites are reputed. Vaccine companies might lie to us, the government might lie to us, do you think 99.99 percent of public institutions also lie about the vaccines?
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Is this a conspiracy about covid vax?

Post by Mildredtabitha »

jasmine wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:13 pm I have seen a couple of websites running news on Covid vaccine conspiracy theory, but none of the websites are reputed. Vaccine companies might lie to us, the government might lie to us, do you think 99.99 percent of public institutions also lie about the vaccines?
I think 40% of public institutions like hospitals might lie about vaccine but only if they are paid to do it. I say this because this doctors administer the vaccine and they test patients, so they are the first to know if the vaccine is harmful or safe Incase the patient is injured or has side effects. So they might be paid to say the vaccine is the best and they can also tell the truth about it because they have evidence of their claims.