Right Wing / Left Wing = Same Bird

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.

Right Wing / Left Wing = Same Bird

Post by mystix71 »

I have felt this way for years in terms of politics in the US. That both the left and right wings are working together. We get sold the idea of freedom but we aren't really as free as we think. We are controlled by the media and the government in a very passive manner and they use the whole left vs right dialog to keep us distracted and angry at each other while they bleed the country dry. I think this started with the death of JFK. He wanted to be honest with people and they couldn't allow that. What are your thoughts on this?

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Right Wing / Left Wing = Same Bird

Post by blaqcrow »

There are some theories out there that suggest the US is actually being controlled by outside powers from other countries. Some say China, others say Russia... I am not sure I believe that.

I feel like the decline in the US and the political divide is a consequence of people becoming complacent, passive, and Godless. At the very least, lacking struggle in life. I read some studies years ago that explained people will go mad if they don't have things to strive for or overcome in life.