Do you believe in time travelers? Are they amongst us?

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Do you believe in time travelers? Are they amongst us?

Post by alien_head »

If so, how do you suppose they are able to time traveled? There is a belief that there are people amongst us that possess capabilities to manipulate time and other aspects of the universe. Looking at cases about time travel, some of them seem almost too good to be true. Let's not forget the great John Titor. The supposed time traveler from years past.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Do you believe in time travelers? Are they amongst us?

Post by ricky1874 »

I actually do believe that there may be some time traveler amongst up. I have no way of proving it but it would be nice if they were here.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

Sometimes I do wonder if time travel is possible and are there travelers coming back to visit us often. How do we know if the reality that we live in now is the same as it was 10 minutes ago or 10 days ago. Maybe our reality is being changed all the time by regular visits from time travelers who visit us often and who are changing our reality all the time. Maybe that's where the "deja vu" feeling comes from.

Post by countryman12 »

I know that people say that time-travel is impossible because of the grandfather paradox, but as I get older, I'm starting to believe in it a little each day. It seems like the older I get, the more deja vu episodes I have. And also, it seems like things that I remember happening years ago, seems to be slightly altered when I go back and reverify it again. Then again, maybe that's just the process of getting old :lol: :lol: