Is the coming food shortage planned?

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.

Is the coming food shortage planned?

Post by FurriesRock »

Based on what I've been reading over the last year or two, a food shortage is coming, and I think it's definitely a planned event.

We're already seeing massive inflation, with it looking like inflation will continue to get worse.

Adapt2030 and IceAgeFarmer on Youtube are pretty good at covering the food angle and speculating on what's coming.

My suspicion is that this is part of the depopulation agenda, but if it isn't about depopulation then what goal are TPTB working towards?

We're trying to make sure we're stocked up for the coming fall and winter, but there's no way to know how bad it's going to get or when we'll need to have everything prepared.

What do you all think?

youtu.be/Sd6QnHP5aKs

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Is the coming food shortage planned?

Post by ricky1874 »

I don't believe so. I'm almost 50 and grew-up in a cult, so the idea of "we're living in the last days" is a story that I grew up in. So it seems like every 10 years or so people start talking about the end of time. I can remember back in 1986 when the challenger spacecraft exploded. Our church/cult was talking about retreating to the forest to a secret location to wait for the rapture. The bottom line for me is to always try to keep a positive prospective on life. There may be bad things coming....but just try to keep a positive attitude about it.