Do you think Covid was created in a lab?

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.

Do you think Covid was created in a lab?

Post by Micky »

Covid-19 has wreaked havoc on the world, and it still holds a firm grip around us ever since the delta variant came around. There was rumors early on that China mass produced it themselves and they were the reason it came to be. Of course, none of that was proven to be true. But, could it have been true that Covid was manufactured somewhere in a lab? Could it have been a setup?

I don't know what to believe anymore, because this virus seems to not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Do you think Covid was created in a lab?

Post by ricky1874 »

I heard a theory that China released it on purpose....which I don't believe. I do believe that maybe they were working on it and it somehow got released. When you think about it, there are just so many countries around the world that are working on different kinds of viruses that it is inevitable for one to accidentally get released.

Post by JamesW »

I don't think so, because China was one of the worst infected places when the virus first came about. If they mass produced it themselves, why would they then infect their own population? Why not infect another population? Just doesn't make any sense for China to manufacture it and infect their own people.

Post by EternalSun »

For awhile near the beginning of the pandemic, I believed China created it. During that time there was all of the unrest between the government and the people so I could have seem them releasing it to control that. As the pandemic has gone on, I feel less strongly about it though.

Post by dottie »

I don't think that Covid-19 was created in a lab, I think that it is a virus that is created by God to punish evil people. I don't think it is going away anytime soon though, since there are new variants being detected despite the vaccine being available and effective.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

At first I said no, but as time passes, I'm thinking maybe. It probably was created in the lab and got out somehow
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I don't think Corona Virus was created in the lab on purpose. However, I believe that it might have leaked from the lap accidentally. I am saying this because evidence shows that long before the Corona Virus outbreak, the scientists in the Wuhan lab were researching on Corna Virus.

Post by FurriesRock »

Yes.

I believe that Covid was lab created, the only question is by whom? Personally, I'm thinking it was a U.S. government engineered bioweapon.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-13- ... olabs.html

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... ight=covid

There are a lot of alternative news articles from the past year or so that really, to me, make it clear that the pandemic was a plandemic.