Dead Celebs who might be alive

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.

Dead Celebs who might be alive

Post by Micky »

So there was always these conspiracy theories that artists like Elvis and Tupac are still alive and well. There's been sightings of both all over the world, but nothing has been verified and all mostly rumors. Of course with Elvis, I'm sure a lot of impersonators are getting confused for him. But in the case of Tupac, that's a bit tougher.

Do you think either are still alive? I have always wondered. Also one other celeb I forgot was Andy Kaufman, who was a popular comedian who came down with cancer I think and died. I guess he always claimed he would fake his death, as it'd be the biggest joke. Would be pretty crazy if he comes out and says he's still alive. But, if he was going to do it, I bet he would have done so by now.

Re: Dead Celebs who might be alive

Post by dottie »

I do know Michael Jackson is still alive, there are a lot of sightings that are posted online that suggests that he is still alive. Psychics have picked up that he's alive too.

Post by JamesW »

There's gotta be some dead celebs who are still alive out there. I can see Tupac being alive. I swear I heard that JFK was still alive, or maybe that was a movie I am thinking of.
dottie wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:09 am I do know Michael Jackson is still alive, there are a lot of sightings that are posted online that suggests that he is still alive. Psychics have picked up that he's alive too.
I didn't even think of Michael Jackson. I could see him being alive. He got a lot of hate during his later years and I bet he probably just wanted to be away from the public spotlight.

Post by EternalSun »

I agree that MJ is still alive. I can 100% see him living out his life out of the public eye. As for the other celebs, I can't really say. I don't think Elvis is alive and I'm not sure what motive Tupac would have.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

I haven't really dug into this topic deep enough to feel one way or the other about it but it would not surprise me if famous people who are declared dead just move away to live the rest of their lives in peace. Kind of like witness protection. I am sure it has happened at least a few times.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

The only celeb who I have heard for years that is still alive is Michael Jackson. Well, I don't know if people have proof and evidence but someone said that he faked his death and changed his identity to run away from public eye. Well, we will never know...

But I think if you have much money you can be able to pull a trick like this one and continue living while people think you died.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I also believe that some celebrities can fake their deaths because they might be tired of being in the spotlight for years. I think MJ faked his death to live a silent life.