The UnXplained: GIANT SKELETONS Found In Wild West Cave

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

The UnXplained: GIANT SKELETONS Found In Wild West Cave

Post by alien_head »

Abnormally large human skeletons have been found deep in Lovelock Cave. These giants have been reported as being red headed.

youtu.be/zbljB5l9kCE

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: The UnXplained: GIANT SKELETONS Found In Wild West Cave

Post by ricky1874 »

I remember reading about this story years ago. Is it real or not, I'm not sure. But, it's something that we need to continue to investigate.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

I've always found it crazy how a person can not believe in the existence of giants, but call themselves Christians and go to church every week to hear teachings from a books that is filled with stories of giants from our past.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

mr_iqman wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:05 pm I've always found it crazy how a person can not believe in the existence of giants, but call themselves Christians and go to church every week to hear teachings from a books that is filled with stories of giants from our past.
It's not so crazy once you start asking those so-called Christians actual questions about what's in the bible. I think that most of these so-called Christians just go to church to sing, dance and socialize and probably haven't read 10% of what's actually in the bible.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

ricky1874 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:46 pm
mr_iqman wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:05 pm I've always found it crazy how a person can not believe in the existence of giants, but call themselves Christians and go to church every week to hear teachings from a books that is filled with stories of giants from our past.
It's not so crazy once you start asking those so-called Christians actual questions about what's in the bible. I think that most of these so-called Christians just go to church to sing, dance and socialize and probably haven't read 10% of what's actually in the bible.
I think this is one of the main problems with Christianity...especially here in the US.