20 of the best conspiracy theories

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

20 of the best conspiracy theories

Post by alien_head »

This is a list of 20 of the most popular conspiracy theories. Which do you think are real and which are fake?
https://www.livescience.com/11375-top-t ... ories.html

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: 20 of the best conspiracy theories

Post by ricky1874 »

I believe that the moon landing being fake conspiracy is ridiculous. There was just too many eyes on the event and too many people involved to fake it. Not to mention that Russia was also watching.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

The one about the John F. Kennedy assassination seems to be the most believable to me. I just never could buy into the belief that his assassination was a one to two man operation. I think the government definitely had something to do with it.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I have watched the documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 by Micheal Moore where the filmmaker talks about the controversy surrounding the 9/11 attacks on Twin Towers and the Iraq war. Based on the documentary content, I think the controversy surrounding terrorist attacks on twin Tower will always top the list or best conspiracy theory.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

I think the subliminal advertising conspiracy is true but it is overthought too much. The way our brains work, I think certain colors and sounds will cause us to "crave" things. Think of how fast food places almost always use red and/or yellow. This is because these colors make us think of high energy, speed, and hunger.