Moon landing being faked

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Moon landing being faked

Post by ricky1874 »

I don't believe that the moon landing was faked but I am curious as to why so many people believe in the "Moon landing was faked theory"? You had millions of people monitoring the events including many foreign governments. If the US never went to the Moon wouldn't it make since that a lot of governments like China and Russia would have came out by now and said it was faked?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: Moon landing being faked

Post by jasmine »

I once watched a video from College Humor. According to the video, faking Moon landing could have been more expensive than traveling to the moon (because of limited computer technology available back then). I kind of liked that reasoning. A lot of people think that the moon landing was faked because people like to talk about conspiracies.

Post by Athanas »

I heard that the Russian moon landing was a conspiracy, and only US has landed a living human on the lunar surface.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

Athanas wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:02 am I heard that the Russian moon landing was a conspiracy, and only US has landed a living human on the lunar surface.
I don't think any of the Moon landings were faked. I believe there is just too many countries with advanced technologies observing space for any country to fake a Moon landing.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

Yes it's possible to fake moon landing. They could take US moon landing videos and recordings and edit it and make it look like their own. Think about Photoshop, the way people fake they went abroad while they were just in their homes.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

Mildredtabitha wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:16 am Yes it's possible to fake moon landing. They could take US moon landing videos and recordings and edit it and make it look like their own. Think about Photoshop, the way people fake they went abroad while they were just in their homes.
The Moon landing was back in the 60s, there was no Photoshop back then. And besides, if the Russians (The US rival at the time) had any evidence then or all these years later don't you think they would have said something by now?
India

Post by iamawriter »

It is possible to fake the real thing just the opposite of what you believe in. Just because technology can do and undo events it is best that we stay in the now and appreciate the achievements of all those who made it possible.
It is not how much one has but what one makes of what one has is the route to happiness :)
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

The reasons given by the conspiracy theories related to the moon landing being fake have been debunked by a lot of people. Almost all the reasons given by the conspiracy theories appear very foolish to the rational mind. When you talk about the moon landing being fake what you are actually doing is dishonoring the scientists who worked on the project.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

ricky1874 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:02 am
Mildredtabitha wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:16 am Yes it's possible to fake moon landing. They could take US moon landing videos and recordings and edit it and make it look like their own. Think about Photoshop, the way people fake they went abroad while they were just in their homes.
The Moon landing was back in the 60s, there was no Photoshop back then. And besides, if the Russians (The US rival at the time) had any evidence then or all these years later don't you think they would have said something by now?
You are right about that. I had no thought about it yet that Photoshop did not exist until in the 20th century. I still think that nowadays people especially on YouTube can Photoshop any image from the 60s moon landing videos. But I think it's also difficult to differentiate real from fake currently.