Secret societies

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Secret societies

Post by alien_head »

One of the upcoming shows on coasttocoastam.com talking about secret societies https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-08-27-show/

Schedule for August 27, 2021 - September 03, 2021
Understanding Secret Societies / Open Lines
Friday, August 27, 2021

Hosted by Richard Syrett
Guest(s): Mark Mirabello, Open Lines

Secret societies have various functions, according to history professor Mark Mirabello - usually esoteric, political, or charitable in nature with attempts to often re-write history and plot world domination. He joins Richard Syrett (Twitter) to discuss how these groups use "double-blind" approaches where the truth is revealed on the assumption that the public will not believe it.
Secret societies
Secret societies
Secret societies .png (26.12 KiB) Viewed 5812 times

Re: Secret societies

Post by mystix71 »

I have never been to an event like this, I honestly didn't even know they were a thing!

Sounds interesting though! I feel like I would be too paranoid to join. This kind of stuff seems very sensitive so having public gatherings for it that everyone can see, what if it just ends up putting you on some sort of watch list? I know I am probably being more paranoid than I should be lol

Post by Micky »

There's gotta be secret societies out there, some that are still going to this day. Wasn't the illuminati a secret society as well? Or more of a secret group? Is the Illuminati still around? Or have they since died out? It does make you wonder if there are many other smaller secret societies out there. I'm not sure I would ever join one though.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

I've always been interested in secret socialites. But not the main stream ones. I like the smaller ones that form in the small towns and villages across the world.

Post by dottie »

Secret societies are "secret" for a reason. They are covert because they intend to harm someone directly or indirectly, probably through stealing, that's why I'm wary.

Post by EternalSun »

Micky wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:20 pm There's gotta be secret societies out there, some that are still going to this day. Wasn't the illuminati a secret society as well? Or more of a secret group? Is the Illuminati still around? Or have they since died out? It does make you wonder if there are many other smaller secret societies out there. I'm not sure I would ever join one though.
Oh yeah, there has to be. I feel like out of everything, the fact that there are secret societies is the least surprising. I probably wouldn't join one though, I think I would be too nervous about it lol
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

There are secret societies in my home country as well. These secret societies are mainly esoteric in nature and are involved with occult practices. Tantrism is widely practiced within secret societies.