Did Aliens Crash in Roswell in 1947?

Discuss old and new conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination or secret societies like the Illuminati.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Did Aliens Crash in Roswell in 1947?

Post by alien_head »

The UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 has went down in history as one of the very first such event. The first reports confirmed that the crash was extraterrestrial, but was later changed to being a “weather balloon”. So, was this an experimental secret craft made by the USA, an alien craft or was it a weather balloon?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Did Aliens Crash in Roswell in 1947?

Post by ricky1874 »

I think there were extraterrestrials that crashed in Roswell that year. I will never accept that it was a weather balloon

Post by sammyk »

I think there was. Just look at all the advancements in technology we've has over the past 70 years compared to the previous 3-4,000 years
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

I think they did, but I doubt if they are there now. They are probably in some underground base that ww have never heard of before
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Never heard of Crash in Roswell in 1947. I just did a quick research and found that there are different theories surrounding this crash, some people believe that it was an Alie crash, some people believe that it was some sort of an experiment by the US government. I guess we will never know why crash occured.