Is time travel possible?

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Is time travel possible?

Post by ricky1874 »

Do you think time travel is possible? If so, what about the grandfather paradox(example: if you kill your grandfather in the past, you will no longer exist in the presence)....where if you go back in time and alter the past, you will alter the future and may erase your existence.

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: Is time travel possible?

Post by mr_iqman »

I'm not sure if we will ever be able to travel back in time physically. But, I do think that one day we might be able to transport our conscious mind back there. By doing this we will be able to witness events from the past.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

ricky1874 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:10 pm Do you think time travel is possible? If so, what about the grandfather paradox(example: if you kill your grandfather in the past, you will no longer exist in the presence)....where if you go back in time and alter the past, you will alter the future and may erase your existence.
It's a lie. You can never erase your existence. But time travel is only possible in the spirit world unless the Holy Spirit transports you supernaturally the way He did with Philip who baptized the eunuch.

I believe in the afterlife we can all travel back and forth in time.

But the myth about killing your grandfather is just a myth and a lie.

Post by davidworth »

I believe that time-travel may have already been accomplished. I say this because I think of the deja vu effect. What if our present time is constantly being changed because of time-travel. Maybe time travelers have been going back in time and changing things for decades and when our present changes, that's why we get that deja vu feeling.