NASA is preparing to send a new message to aliens

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

NASA is preparing to send a new message to aliens

Post by alien_head »

Do you think this is a good idea?

A group of scientists from the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory believes that it is necessary to send a new message to representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations. This new message, called “Beacon in the Galaxy,” will be the “heir” of a radio signal that was sent back in 1974 from the Arecibo
https://anomalien.com/nasa-is-preparing ... to-aliens/

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: NASA is preparing to send a new message to aliens

Post by ricky1874 »

This might not be a good idea. I was always worried about the first message we sent many years ago. I mean, besides the cruelty that mankind shows towards each other, think about the cruelty that we show toward animals. Now imagine how an advanced alien race would view humans.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by mr_iqman »

ricky1874 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:40 am This might not be a good idea. I was always worried about the first message we sent many years ago. I mean, besides the cruelty that mankind shows towards each other, think about the cruelty that we show toward animals. Now imagine how an advanced alien race would view humans.
Maybe some alien race has already received the first signal and are on their way here to turn us into hamburger meat. Now that's scary :lol:
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

Are aliens really real creatures ,I still can't believe that they are.I guess I will Believe once I see it with my own eyes,😶 something's are just hard to believe for me. But am sure there are things man just can't understand.

If anyone has ever seen one tell us here.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by jeremydeth »

There use to be a SETI program about 20 years ago where a user could download and install it on their computer. It was supposed to be a program to help SETI analyze data to see if an alien life form had tried to contact us. I don't know if the program is still around but it was pretty cool to use.