Elon Musk said Neuralink hopes to start implanting its brain chips in humans in 2022, later than he anticipated

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

Elon Musk said Neuralink hopes to start implanting its brain chips in humans in 2022, later than he anticipated

Post by staarker »

Elon Musk has said that Neuralink, his brain-interface technology company, hopes to start implanting its microchips in humans next year.

Neuralink, cofounded by Musk in 2016, is developing a chip that would be implanted in people's brains to simultaneously record and stimulate brain activity. It's intended to have medical applications, such as treating serious spinal-cord injuries and neurological disorders.
https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-mu ... 22-2021-12

Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Re: Elon Musk said Neuralink hopes to start implanting its brain chips in humans in 2022, later than he anticipated

Post by kingsnite »

Is this something like in the movie "Upgrade"? If so, I might want to try it out haha. But seriously, I don't know if I would be willing to put something like that in my body. At least I would want others to try it out first before I did.

Re: Elon Musk said Neuralink hopes to start implanting its brain chips in humans in 2022, later than he anticipated

Post by Hova »

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That is all I have to say about 'Neuralink'.