What tech do you think is hidden from us?

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.

What tech do you think is hidden from us?

Post by mystix71 »

A handful of years ago, I remember people talking about some tech leaks and supposedly there are cloaks of "invisibility" that special military people have access to. Now I don't know if this is true but it was featured in one of those Call of Duty games so I have a feeling it was based on some form of reality. It got me thinking all these years what kind of technology we, as humans, can have that the government and other groups are keeping secret from us.

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: What tech do you think is hidden from us?

Post by ricky1874 »

I actually remember watching a show on the Discovery channel about 15-17 years ago talking about how the military was working on a invisibility uniform. They showed a soldier wearing the uniform in a wheat field and you could barely see the soldier when he moved. It looked like the alien in the movie "Predator" when he moved. So, I'm pretty certain that they have made all kinds of improvements to this technology.
United States of America

Post by redmoon »

Honestly, I think A LOT is hidden from us. I'm not sure if anything like invisibility or that kind of tech is out there but I bet you they're working on it. Sometimes it's scary to think about what they have but they aren't allowing the public to know!
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

I think that alot of technology is hidden from the public. I think that technology is far more advanced than what today's society can handle.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

I do think the technology of invisibility is hidden from the American public. I really do think that we already have this technology

Post by davemre »

I do believe that the government has the ability to clone people efficiently now. It's been over 20 years since "Dolly the sheep" was cloned but yet there's no new coverage about cloning now.