NASA image shows what looks like a door on Mars

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Site Admin
Level 5 Member
Level 5 Member
Been Liked: 1 time
United States of America

NASA image shows what looks like a door on Mars

Post by staarker »

NASA's Curiosity rover has captured a photograph of what appears to be a doorway carved into the rock.
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/n ... or-on-mars
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (38.94 KiB) Viewed 2492 times

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: NASA image shows what looks like a door on Mars

Post by jeremydeth »

Wow if this is real it looks amazing. It looks man-made or intelligent life made. I wonder if there's more pictures
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Post by mr_iqman »

Now that we have this photo, is it possible for us to have one of our rovers travel there and get a close-up picture? If not you have to wonder why? If NASA comes out and explains away this picture without a close-up picture...then you know they're lying.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

mr_iqman wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:41 pm Now that we have this photo, is it possible for us to have one of our rovers travel there and get a close-up picture? If not you have to wonder why? If NASA comes out and explains away this picture without a close-up picture...then you know they're lying.
Just came across an article were scientist were already trying to explain away the picture as natural erosion. I'm with you, why don't they just have one of the rovers either drive up in there or at least close to it so it can take some clear pictures.

Post by sammyk »

I'm with the rest of you....take the rover inside or at least closer to get a better look. I mean really... what's stopping them from doing that
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Post by mr_iqman »

ricky1874 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:42 pm
mr_iqman wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:41 pm Now that we have this photo, is it possible for us to have one of our rovers travel there and get a close-up picture? If not you have to wonder why? If NASA comes out and explains away this picture without a close-up picture...then you know they're lying.
Just came across an article were scientist were already trying to explain away the picture as natural erosion. I'm with you, why don't they just have one of the rovers either drive up in there or at least close to it so it can take some clear pictures.
It makes you wonder what are they hiding. If you discover something new and weird, why don't you just investigate it? I hope in the end that they will really put some effort into investigating it
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

ricky1874 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:42 pm
I've already watched a few YouTube videos where they are trying to explain away the picture as a natural occurrence too. You would think that more attention would be paid to a photo like this

Post by davidworth »

You would think something like this would have more worldwide coverage even if these so-called scientist think it's just a natural occurrence.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

I'm currently taking a biology class in college. Right now we're studying the scientific method steps that all scientist are supposed to follow when conducting experiments.

Scientific method steps
• Make observations.
• Formulate a hypothesis.
• Devise a testable prediction.
• Conduct a critical experiment.
• Draw conclusions and make revisions

Now how many of these did the "so called" scientist miss who are saying this picture is just part of natural erosion?