Will we be living on the moon someday?

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.

Will we be living on the moon someday?

Post by Micky »

I heard a while back that the US and some other countries really wanted to make the moon habitable, so that we can send some people out there to live. Honestly, I think it could be done. Imagine if we actually made homes on the moon. I think it'd be cool to one day look at the moon, and see it full up with buildings and lights. Would be an interesting site I bet.

Anyway, do you think it could happen one day?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Will we be living on the moon someday?

Post by ricky1874 »

I hope so. If so, it will definitely be on my bucket list of a place I want to visit....along with Mars ;)
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by dave362 »

I truly hope it happens in my life time. I feel like the only reason that we haven't settled places like the Moon and Mars is because of public interest and demand. If both of these increase enough we will definitely be traveling and settling in these places soon.

Post by JamesW »

That would be really cool to be able to live on the moon one day. Would also be cool to travel from earth to moon and back. I just want to do space travel at least once in my lifetime. I just wonder how it would be to live there for the rest of my life.

Post by breezy »

I think we eventually will which is cool and scary at the same time, haha. I feel like we're quite a ways off from that though. I wonder what living on the moon full time would be like?
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

I believe we will be living on the moon or even Mars someday. A lot of developments are happening in the space technology which is increasing the possibility of living on the moon or Mars. However, I do not think this is going to happen in 5-10 years but possibly in 20-25 years.