Flat earth theory, do people believe in this?

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Flat earth theory, do people believe in this?

Post by JamesW »

I am not a believer that the earth is flat, but I have heard many believe that it is flat. I believe earth is a circle or sphere as it's always been, but I want to hear from people who believe the earth is flat. I want you to explain to me why you believe that to be the case?

I just want to hear your proof, because I want to be proven wrong of course, but I believe the earth is not flat. What do you think?

Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Flat earth theory, do people believe in this?

Post by ricky1874 »

Unfortunately people do believe in the "flat earth theory". I don't know what their reasoning is but I think its insane to believe this. And like you, I really would like a believer to explain their thoughts to me.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by blaqcrow »

I was almost convinced of it before. The reason was down to the way the planes traveled. That is what gets people every time. It sounds stupid but if you look into it more, you can see why people fall for it. I feel like this is just one of those things designed to distract people and keep them busy.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

What they mean is that the earth itself is round but the land is flat. Meaning, where continents are is on a flat place so that you find we all are upright no matter which part of the world and gravity holds us down on land.