Are we alone in this galaxy?

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Are we alone in this galaxy?

Post by jeremydeth »

We hear so many stories about aliens visiting this planet. Are they really true? Half of the people say no because there is no official response to whether or not we have been visited. And the other half is of people claiming that all kinds of aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years. What do you think is the real answer?

Re: Are we alone in this galaxy?

Post by davemre »

As far as intelligent life is concerned, I think we are alone in the galaxy. But outside our galaxy, I think there are many different lifeforms. I think that if there were intelligent life in our galaxy, they or we would have discovered each other by now.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Post by jasmine »

Recent pictures from the James Webb telescope show 5 galaxies 13 billion light years away. The universe is so huge that might be millions of galaxies. These galaxies might have planets that have perfect conditions for living things like us, or perhaps different. I believe we are not alone, the only question that bothers me is if the living things in other galaxies are like us or completely different.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ricky1874 »

If we aren't, will the governments around the world let us know? I've watched a few videos throughout the years showing how society will react if they found out we were not the only intelligent species on our planet. The results are shown to be negative. So, I doubt if they will ever inform us if they found out.