Did our tech come from alien tech?

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Did our tech come from alien tech?

Post by JamesW »

We advanced in society very fast in recent memory. Back in the 90s I wouldn't have even imagined us having smartphones. Tech has gotten so much more advanced, that I feel like the we got some of our tech from aliens. Do you think that's what it is?

Re: Did our tech come from alien tech?

Post by Micky »

It does make you wonder, because tech advanced so fast in the 1900s. I mean, we got the first cell phones in like the 80s I think, and then it just went faster from there. I feel like ever since Area 51 came about, is when tech started to advance a lot more.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by kingsnite »

I believe that it's possible. We've advanced so much in the past 100 years that it's hard to believe that we didn't have some type of help from a alien source.

Post by dottie »

I don't think our high-tech came from aliens, I think it just came from men, the more creative, the better. I also doubt the aliens would let us check out their high-tech equipment, they seem malevolent.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

Post by Mildredtabitha »

I read somewhere that back in history, the fallen angels and the giants on earth gave their knowledge by teaching human beings many things.

So maybe that is where most of the technology we have started from. But no one knows since those people are long gone.